TERMS & CONDITIONS
Venuesallareas, ‘we’, ‘us and ‘our’ refers to Venuesallareas.
‘You’ and ‘your’ refers to any viewer or visitor to our web site.
‘Venue(s)’ refers to any venue or service listed on the Venuesallareas web site, associated maps and any external links.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Venuesallareas prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- This web site solely provides third party listings of venues and services that are not associated with us in any way whatsoever.
- We provide no guarantee whatsoever against the passing of any electronic viruses, worms or any other damage or issues which may occur in respect of any connection to or use of our website. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever caused where a virus or defect occurs as a result of connection to our web site or contained in any e-mail or document we electronically transmit to you. You guarantee to make every possible effort to ensure that you do not electronically transmit to us via our web site or email system any virus, worm or other damaging electronic entity and indemnify us against any damages or costs incurred by us as a result of such a transmission.
- You accept that we have no control or responsibility over the venues listed or any other third parties or any such websites. You accept that you will enter into a separate contract or agreement which has nothing to do with us and you must make yourself fully aware of the specific terms and conditions of any such an agreement. You accept that we cannot be held liable in this regard.
In the event that you and we enter into a further agreement between us this will be under a separate agreement with additional terms and conditions.