Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London E20
At Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park your guests can swim in the wake of medal-winning champions, explore the famous gardens, and enjoy fine dining at the top of the UK’s tallest sculpture.London's most spectacular large venue for public events is a sensational events destination.
In 2013 alone, this large venue hosted music festivals, concerts, corporate conferences, community markets and numerous individual meetings and company events.
This large venue offers space for thousands of delegates – or just a select gathering – in some of London’s newest and most unusual meeting spaces. All within easy reach of central London, with exceptional transport links to the rest of the UK. World class venues and city landmarks provide a stunning backdrop for any outdoor or indoor corporate event on Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- Alfred’s Meadow – North East Lawns (Max 1,500).
The tranquil setting, backdrop of the river and sunsets makes it an ideal venue for local community and corporate events.
- Hopkin’s Fields – North West Lawns –(Max 20,000).
An open, flat events space ideally suited to music and large scale events.
- Mandeville Place and Carpenters Lock (Max 500).
At the heart of the Park these spaces are well suited to attractions requiring high footfall as well as intimate events, such as product launches and theatrical performances.
- South Lawn (Max 20, 000).
The backdrop of the Stadium and London Aquatics Centre and proximity to Stratford stations make this the ideal venue for musical, mass participation and corporate events.
- Stratford Waterfront (Max 19,999).
On the main entrance to the Park this event space is particularly well suited to longer term hires looking for high footfall.
- ArcelorMittal Orbit & Podium (Max 250 people).
The ArcelorMittal Orbit is the tallest sculpture in the UK and an intriguing new landmark on the London skyline. Includes upper tier hospitality spaces with viewing terraces offering unparalleled views of the Park and its iconic venue
- Copper Box Arena – (Max 7,500). One of London’s most flexible indoor venues, with a central auditorium including retractable seating, allowing for a wide range of different sports, concerts, conferences and exhibitions. Also includes provision of smaller studio spaces for intimate events.
- Lee valley Hockey & Tennis Centre – (Max 1,500 people). The centre boasts indoor facilities for a wide range of occasions.
- Lee Valley VeloPark – (Max 6,700). Ideal for a wide range of social and business occasions providing a stunning backdrop for any event.
- London Aquatics Centre – (Max 2,500). This events space offers a truly unique space overlooking the competition and diving pools which is perfect for private functions
- Stadium – (Max 60,000). A major live music venue. It will be open all year round for visitor tours, arts and cultural events, conferences and other sporting activities.
- Timber Lodge Café – (Max 150). Brilliantly designed to blend into the natural landscape and produce its own green energy from solar panels. Inside, the Unity Kitchen Café offers all the facilities and refreshments you need on a day out at the Park ideal for smaller scale events.
With its excellent transport connections and prime location in the heart of a vibrant and growing community, the Park is an easily accessible space in a thriving part of east London
TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY, PLEASE CALL OUR TEAM ON: 0203 3971446