Beaumont Estate Windsor, Berkshire SL4
Beaumont Estate is the perfect venue for weddings, private parties, proms, graduations, Christmas and summer parties, charity fundraisers, conferences, team building and product launches. Set in historic Windsor, Beaumont Estate is a majestic hotel and conference venue in 40 acres of stunning parkland. The hotel offers an impressive 75 conference, training, weddings and event spaces from the vast Hanover Suite to the executive wing The White House to the 14th century Chapel, beautifully restored into a spectacular event venue. With 414 bedrooms, 2 restaurants, bars, gym, pool and a wide range of family services and team building opportunities, the hotel is ideal for any event.
Located on the outskirts of the regal town of Windsor, close to Windsor Great Park, there are a number of attractions in close proximity to the hotel including Legoland, Thorpe Park Windsor Castle and Windsor Racecourse. Just 15 minutes from London Heathrow, close to the M3, M4 and M25 with direct train links into London.
- The Hanover Suite, this suite is a blank canvas on which to create your spectacular event vision
- The Conference Village, featuring 4 distinct suites ideal for board meetings, smaller events and training
- The White House, an executive wing, ideal for those more exclusive events
- The Chapel, a 19th century suite featuring stained glass windows and a stunning ceiling
- The Tudor Suite, recently refurbished to a high standard, including a private refreshment lounge and outdoor courtyard
Seated dinner/lunches: 80 – 450
Conferences: 80 – 550
TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY, PLEASE CALL OUR TEAM ON: 0203 3971446